#3 • F • 6-2 • Senior
Terrebonne, Quebec (Montmorency CEGEP)
Fast Breaks: Can really shoot the ball … has a high basketball IQ … has a great feel for the game that you can’t teach … 82 career games played at Utah with 47 starts … 17 career games in double-digits.
2020-21 (Junior): Started in all 21 games, averaging 28.1 minutes, 5.1 points and a team-high 5.1 rebounds per game.
- Scored a season-high 14 points against Washington State (1/1), shooting 6-of-7 from the floor (.857).
- Tied her career-high in rebounds with nine in back-to-back games against Washington State (1/1) and Washington (1/3).
- Recorded 11 points on 4-for-7 shooting from the floor and 3-of-4 from the three against Montana State (12/11).
- Tied her career-high in blocks with three against Arizona (12/20), also setting a career-high in steals with four against California (2/5).
2019-20 (Sophomore): Saw action in all 31 games, starting 22, averaging 24.4 minutes, 5.9 points and 4.3 rebounds per game.
- Reached double-digits in eight games and finished the season with 14 games with five-or-more rebounds.
- Had a near perfect game shooting 6-for-7 from the floor and 3-for-4 from the arc for 15 points in Utah’s upset over Arizona State (2/23), adding seven rebounds, two assists, a block and a steal.
- Shot 62-percent from the floor for 13 points at Oregon State (1/3), also recording eight rebounds.
- Had 12 points, six rebounds and a block at Xavier (11/7).
- Had a career-high nine rebounds against California (2/16), adding 10 points, a steal and a block.
2018-19 (Freshman): Pac-12 All-Freshman honorable mention selection played in all 30 games, starting four while averaging 19.0 minutes, 3.0 rebounds and 5.7 points per game.
- Put up 7.1 points per game during Pac-12 play and reached double-digits seven times during the season.
- Scored a career-high 18 points in her first Pac-12 game at Colorado (12/30), shooting 7-of-11 from the floor and 4-of-7 from the three, adding three assists, earning Pac-12 Freshman of the Week.
- Had 14 points and seven rebounds against Colorado (1/18) in the Huntsman Center.
- Recorded 14 points and five rebounds against Washington (2/22).
High School: Played basketball at Laval High School and for Montmorency.
- Led Montmorency to the RSEQ Finals in 2018, getting voted to the RSEQ First Team of Stars.
- Earned CCAA first All-Canadian Championship Team, averaging 15.2 points and 6.0 rebounds per game last season with Montmorency.
- Was named the MVP of the semifinals at Provincials in 2017.
- Has also played internationally with Team Canada, playing in the FIBA World Cup and FIBA Americas.
- Averaged 3.2 points and 4.0 rebounds per game at the FIBA Americas in 2016 and played 14.0 minutes and grabbed 3.3 rebounds per game at the FIBA World Cup in 2017.
- Saw action for Team Quebec at the U17 Nationals in 2015 and earned second-team all-star in 2016 for Team Quebec.
Daughter of Bridgete and Pablo Torres … majoring in sociology.