#11 • G • 5-11 • Junior
Gig Harbor, Wash. (Gig Harbor)
Fast Breaks: : Incredible scorer and a tremendous shooter … competitive drive that is unmatched … two-time All-Pac-12 honorable mention … 52 career games played, all starts … ranks fifth all-time in program history in threes made in a season (2019-20, 83) … 34 games in double-digits.
2020-21 (Sophomore): Pac-12 All-Conference honorable mention averaged a team-high 32.3 minutes and 12.8 points per game in 21 starts.
- Ranked in the top-11 in the Pac-12 in free throw percentage (1st,.924), three-pointers made per game (7th, 2.05) and scoring (11th, 12.8), also ranking third nationally in free throw percentage.
- Reached double-digits in 13 games, including four 20-point games.
- Earned College Sports Madness National Player of the Week and Pac-12 Player of the Week for her career-high 34 points against Oregon State (12/8), tying her career-best with 10 field goals made.
- Her 34 points was the most by a Pac-12 player during regular season in 2021.
- Scored all 24 of her points in the second half against Washington (1/3), shooting 5-of-10 from the floor, 3-of-6 from the three and 11-of-12 from the free throw line.
- Her 11 free throws made against Washington and Oregon State (1/31) tied for the most by a Pac-12 player in 2021.
- Recorded 20 points and a career-high four steals against USC (1/8), going a perfect 7-for-7 from the free throw line in the game.
- 27 points that included four made from beyond the arc and 11 from the free throw line against Oregon State (1/31).
- Notched career-highs in assists with six against Montana State (12/11) and UCLA (2/12).
2019-20 (Freshman):Pac-12 All-Conference honorable mention and Pac-12 All-Freshman first-team selection became the first freshman for Utah since joining the Pac-12 to earn Pac-12 All-Conference honors.
- Started in all 31 games, averaging a team-high 26.5 minutes and 13.1 points per game, also averaging 3.3 rebounds through 31 games.
- Led the Pac-12 in three-pointers made (83), three-pointers per game (2.7) and finished second in three-point percentage (.472).
- Ranked fourth in the country in three-point percentage, 25th in threes made and 31st in threes made per game.
- Set the Utah freshman record and ranks fifth all-time in single-season threes (83) while her 407 points was the most by a Utah freshman since joining the Pac-12.
- Reached double-digits in 21 games and knocked down two-or-more threes in 25.
- In her 20-point games she knocked down a combined 24 three-pointers.
- Scored 20+ points in back-to-back games at Colorado (1/17) and at California (1/24).
- Recorded a career-high 27 points on 10-of-14 shooting from the floor while going 3-for-5 from the arc and 4-for-4 from the free throw line at Cal, adding six rebounds, two assists and a steal … had 24 points that included a career-high tying six made threes at Colorado.
- Knocked down six threes against UTSA (11/24), shooting 8-of-12 overall for 22 points.
- Earned Pac-12 Freshman of the Week after scoring 16 points at Washington (2/7) and 22 points at Washington State (2/9).
- Was 5-for-8 from the arc, 6-for-10 overall and 5-for-5 from the three throw line for 22 points against Arizona (2/21), also recording a career-high five assists.
High School: 3A State Player of the Year, Tacoma Tribune All-Area Player of the Year and The Gateway’s Gig Harbor Female Athlete of the Year as a senior at Gig Harbor HS, leading them to a state championship.
- Was the MVP of the 2019 All-State game and was Washington Ms. Basketball as a senior.
- Set state tournament records in total points (83), average points (27.7).
- Three-time all-state, all-area and all-conference, two-time Tacoma Athletic Commission Athlete of the Year, two-time All-USA Washington Girls Basketball Team.
- Four-star recruit ranked in the top-100 on Prospects Nation and by Blue Star Media.
- School record holder for total points (1,968), points in a season (671 in 2019) and points in a game (48 in 2019).
- Averaged 26.8 points, 9.0 rebounds, 3.0 assists and 4.6 steals per game as a senior and 21.0 points, 8.0 rebounds and 5.0 steals per game as a junior.
- Led her team to its first conference title in 21 years and its first district championship in 28 years in 2017 as a sophomore.
Daughter of Steve and Kim Maxwell … has a twin brother, Nate … started and led the Fellowship of Christian Athletes Club at Gig Harbor HS … majoring in communications.